What fabric should I choose for a bedspread?
The bed and its decoration is often the most eye-catching element in the bedroom. It is, therefore, important that the textile accessories fit into the rest of the interior design.In this article, we will advise what to consider when choosing a decorative fabric.
- If the bedroom is finished in Scandinavian style, i.e. in a simple and minimalist style, then a right choice will be thick, quilted materials with a uniform colour and natural texture. We recommend the collections: Naturel, Diana.
- If you wish to design the bedroom in a boudoir style, Velour materials will fit perfectly. We recommend the collections: Royal Velvet.
- Bright fabrics with shiny elements perfectly fit into a modern and elegant interior. We recommend the collections: Mist, Dunes, Moroccan Dunes.
- Colourful fabrics will lighten up any room, and bring freshness and joy into it. You can combine them with any palette of colours. Strong and saturated colours will be ideal for modernist interiors. They are also perfect for boho style interiors if combined with copper, gold and ethnic ornaments. We recommend fabrics from the collection: Royal Velvet.
- If you wish to arrange a bedroom in rustic or country style, go for natural textures. We recommend fabrics from the collections: Naturel, Edinburgh.
- Shabby chic is subtle and feminine. It loves bright colours and pastels with a subtle texture. We recommend the collections: Mist, Lugano.
- For a colonial style, go for fabrics in natural colours in retro style. We recommend the collections: Edinburgh, Marion.
- If you wish to furnish the children’s room, go for soft fabrics, delicate to touch and in pastel colours. We recommend the collections: Naturel, Diana.