Terms and conditions
The document below describes the terms and conditions of purchasing goods from the Seller via hyggens.co.uk.
The products purchased on hyggens.co.uk are directly sold by the Seller - Piotr Gruszczynski, with the address Ciechocinska 22; 02-924 Warsaw, Poland, registered with the Companies' Register of Poland under code: NIP 951-195-92-57, Regon: 146848607, called "HYGGENS" in the following document.
The Seller may be contacted at the email address: email@example.com.
§ 1 Definitions
- Buyer - private individual, who is at least 13 years old, however if below 18 years old then additional consent to purchase is required from the caretaker; or legal entity, which makes or intends to make an Order or uses the Services of the Online Store.
- Products - Goods and Services offered in the Online Store.
- Terms and Conditions - the document below, which describes the terms and conditions of selling the Goods and Services by HYGGENS via the Store. Terms and Conditions are available on www.hyggens.com website for each Internet user, including all Buyers.
- Purchase Agreement - agreement to purchase Products, within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code, between the Seller and the Buyer using the means of distance communication.
- HYGGENS Online Store (Store, Online Store, Internet Store, HYGGENS Store) - Internet service available on www.hyggens.com, which may be used by the Buyers to purchase Products.
- Party - the Seller and the Buyer
- Goods - movable property concerned by the Purchase Agreement. Goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
- Service - a service provided by the Seller to the Buyer via the Online Store or outside the Online Store, depending on the nature of the Product.
- Order - declaration of Buyer's will to Purchase specific type and volume of Products, leading directly to the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement via the Online Store.
§ 2 General terms and conditions
- By making a purchase at HYGGENS Store the Buyer declares to have read the Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- HYGGENS sales Products to individuals via hyggens.co.uk website.
- All products offered in HYGGENS Store are new, free from any physical or legal defects and were legally introduced to the market.
- HYGGENS offers its products and services only to European Union countries.
§ 3 Placing an order
- All prices on HYGGENS Online Store are gross prices, given in EURO. Shipping costs are given separately.
- HYGGENS reserves the right to make changes to the offer on www.hyggens.com.
- Any changes in the prices will not apply to Orders that had been placed before the change.
- The Order can be placed via hyggens.co.uk website or by means of an e-mail.
- The Order can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.
- The Order is effective once the Buyer completes properly the Order form and provides their contact details, including the exact address where the Products should be shipped to, as well as phone number and e-mail address.
- Should the contact details provided by the Buyer were incomplete, HYGGENS will contact the Buyer. If the contact with the Buyer is impossible, HYGGENS has the right to cancel the Order.
- The realisation of the Order starts when the payment is received to the bank account specified in the Order - in case of international transfer, or the moment of completing a payment with a credit card.
- Once the Order is accepted, the Buyer will receive an e-mail confirmation with the details of the Order.
- The Buyer agrees for HYGGENS to issue and send all purchase documents, such as: Order forms, receipts and invoices by means of an electronic mail.
- During the purchase process the Buyer agrees for HYGGENS to collect their personal information in the database of the Store for the purpose of processing the Buyer's Order. The Buyer has the right to access, change and delete their personal information.
- In case of ordering free fabric samples the Buyer agrees that HYGGENS contacts him under the given adres to conduct a one-time satisfaction survey.
- The Order will be cancelled if the full payment for the purchase is not received within 7 days since the Order was placed.
- HYGGENS has the right to refuse selling its Products in case the Oder is incomplete; in case of suspicion of insolvency of the Buyer; or in case of unplanned fabric or shortage of any accessory required to make the Product, shortage. In such event, HYGGENS will inform the Buyer via email or telephone at the earliest convenience.
- All Products are custom-made, hence the changes to the Order are limited.
- Should the Buyer want to make any change to the Order, he should contact HYGGENS at the earliest convenience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 4 Cost and time of delivery
- When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the Buyer in the Order as long as that shipping address is within the European Union.
- HYGGENS will immediately inform the Buyer should the Order be completed incorrectly, which does not allow HYGGENS to ship the parcel or might delay its shipment.
- All Products purchased are shipped with the specialized express delivery companies. The choice of the carrier will be made by HYGGENS to ensure the shortest possible delivery time.
- Expected delivery time is 14 working days since receipt of the payment.
- Expected delivery time depends on the type of Product and volume ordered.
- Total delivery time comprises: Order confirmation, time of sewing the Product, parcel preparation for shipment and expected shipment time.
- HYGGENS will immediately inform the Buyer in case of delay in realisation of the Order and will inform him about the new estimated delivery time.
- The Buyer has the right not to accept the new delivery time. In such event, neither party will raise any claims against each other arising from non-completion of the Order.
- The Buyer is charged for Product shipment. The fee is given when placing the Order.
- The shipment cost is 14,00 GBP.
- At the request of the Buyer the purchase receipt is issued within 7 days from the date of receiving such a request. If the request for purchase receipt was received after 3 months from the date of delivery of the Products, HYGGENS has no obligation to issue any receipt. We do issue VAT invoices.
§ 5 Payments
- Purchase receipts are issued and sent to the Buyer on request.
- The payment for the Products can be made via international transfer or by credit card through PayPal.
§ 6 Product delivery
- The Products are delivered to all European Union countries.
- Buyers are advised to always check if the delivered parcel was not damaged during the transportation.
- In case there is a damage to the parcel, Buyer should not accept it from the carrier, complete the shipping damage report and contact HYGGENS to resolve the issue.
- No irregularities in the quantitative or qualitative state of the parcel noticed upon its receipt from the carrier may have a negative impact on the complaint handling by HYGGENS.
§ 7 Termination of the contract
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract stating no reason by filing the relevant declaration in writing. This right is effective for 14 days. This deadline is strict and counts from the date when the Product was received by the Buyer. In order to withdraw from the contract the Buyer needs to send a relevant declaration to HYGGENS address before the deadline.
- The returned Product will be accepted provided it is returned complete and with no signs of use nor damage.
- The returned Product needs to be sent to HYGGENS address.
- The returned Product must be accompanied by a written statement of withdrawal from the contract and the account number to which the Store has to return the payment.
- Upon receipt of the returned Product together with a statement of withdrawal from the contract, the Store will check it thoroughly. If the Product meets the requirements specified in Section 2 above, the Buyer will be reimbursed within 5 working days to the specified bank account.
§ 8 Complaint procedure
- HYGGENS Products have warranty across all EU countries.
- In case the Product received by the Buyer does not match the Order, the Buyer should send it back to HYGGENS at HYGGENS's expense, including a letter stating the differences versus the Order and expectations on how the complaint should be handled by the Seller.
- The Buyer loses the right of complaint if he does not inform HYGGENS about this fact within 2 months since the date it was noticed.
- The letter of complaint should be sent to HYGGENS before this deadline.
- Complaints will be handled immediately, not later than 14 days since their receipt by the Store.
- Should the data given in the letter of complaint be insufficient to process the complaint, HYGGENS will contact the Buyer to complete the missing information. The time to process the complaint will be calculated starting from the date of reception of the missing information from the Buyer.
- If the complaint is accepted by HYGGENS, Products will be exchanged to new, full value ones.
- In the event that a full value replacement is impossible, HYGGENS will reimburse the Buyer for the equivalent price or, having the consent of the Buyer, will offer a different Product available at the Store instead.
- If the complaint is accepted, HYGGENS will reimburse the Buyer for the shipment of the Products to the Store.
- Replacement Products are shipped to the Buyer at the expense of HYGGENS.
- Complaints obtained by HYGGENS after 2 years since the Order delivery, will not be accepted.
- HYGGENS is the administrator of the databases of personal data provided by the Buyers when shopping at HYGGENS Online Store.
- When submitting the Order the Buyer agrees to place his personal data in the database of HYGGENS Online Store HYGGENS for processing.
- Personal data is used to implement the Purchase Agreement, therefore, may be communicated to parties responsible for the delivery of purchased Products to the Buyer and PayPal in order to make payments.
- The Buyer has the right to access their data, change it and demand its removal. The data is provided voluntarily.
- The request for modification or deletion of personal data of the Buyers should be directed to the email address: email@example.com.
- HYGGENS, excluding the events from paragraphs 4 and 5, will not process or make available to third parties the data of the customers, and purchases made by the Buyers. Store will make every effort to ensure that information on Buyers and their transactions are not accessible to third parties.
- HYGGENS is not responsible for any breach of confidentiality of data resulting from causes beyond its control, in particular resulting from the theft of computer hardware, network intrusion, and other unforeseen events.
§ 10 Final provisions
- These Terms and conditions shall enter into force on 01.10.2017 and their provisions shall apply to all Orders placed after this date.
- HYGGENS reserves the right to make changes to these regulations, provided that the agreements concluded before the amendment of the regulations are bound by the version of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of the Order placement by the Buyer.
- In the event of intended change or the introduction of new regulations, HYGGENS will announce it by posting relevant information on the www.hyggens.com website.
In case of matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the following should be applied: Polish Civil Code, the Law on Copyright and Related Rights Act on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products and the Law on electronic services.